Sunday, 27 June 2010

Some of my goodies!


I have taken a picture of a few of the goodies I bought at SIMP. I am ashamed to say in my hurry, I have taken said goodies out of their packaging and have forgotton where I purchased some of them . Will try and remember when I check the catalogue!LOL
The beautiful french style seat is from Valerie-Anne Casson. She had some fabulous things on her stand and I came away with a fair few. The little Knitted cardigan is from one of the artists I can't remember. The tiny rabbit toys and the pull-along doll toy infront, are all the work of Emily Art, some beautiful things there, wish I had got more.
Veronique Lux made the pull- along sheep. The 2 knitted mice are by Gill Rothwell, who knits the most detailed and fabulous characters. These were not purchased at SIMP. The needlepoint cushion is by Petits Bonheur. The two little cushions with a horse on and a pug dog, were form Swan miniatures, I think!!
The nursery roombox is still very much work in progress.Hope you enjoy these, lots more to come yet!! Jain xx

10 comments:

  1. Jain they are all nice but my favorite is the Lamb. Looking forward to your next post.

    Lorra Luffies

    Debie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, looking forward to seeing them in their new home too! Love Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are so sweet! I love the little sheep, too, but on enlarging the photo, I have to say my fave is the tiny rabbit with the orange/coral scarf. They're all amazing -- the scale of the knitting makes my head spin! Such wonderful personalities, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jain I cant believe a wholeweek has passed since we were shopping for our SIMP goodies !
    lovely things though and I cant wait to see them in their new setting :0)
    julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pero que maravilla!!!!
    Son unos juguetes preciosos!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi jain,your characters are amazing!Miniregards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jain, you made some lovely purchases. I love the Lamb & The Golly..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jain,

    Those are simply wonderful pieces you purchased. I can't believe those teeny tiny knitted outfits on those toys! I love the lamb pull toy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These mini's are just divine! What truly wonderful mini buys Jain! I adore the bunny with the lavender dress!!

    I have a wonderfully mini hand made golly girl with a skirt, and your is just lovely! :o)

    Michelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous collection. The more I see the more determined I am to get to SIMP next year. Everything looks so stylish.
    Glad you and Julie had fun.

    ReplyDelete