Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Welcome to my new blog.




Hello. As you know I have been having a few problems with my other blog, giddykipperdolls. I have now taken the plunge to change it all over to this new blog. It will be the same as my last blog, ramblings about life and miniatures, also showcasing any new work I have done. I hope any of you who have landed here from my old blog ,will start to follow me here. It is all very basic at the moment, I'll customise as I go on.
For a little taster I have some photos of my trip to Paris. Julie and I had a wonderful and exhausting time and saw a massive amount of Paris. The SIMP show was fabulous and I have brought some beautiful things for my nursery, more of that a little later. Jain xx



9 comments:

  1. Still recovering jain , but oh what a wonderful weekend it was !
    Got here very easily clicking the link on your avatar in my followers so everything is working smooth this time.
    Good luck with the new blog :0)
    julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew all working and already lots to tease us with of Paris, cant wait to see more of yours and Julie's time there! love those macaroons, yum!Will be in touch once youve had time to recharge your batteries as have been saving and hoping to have enough for ordering a new doll !!!!!! Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris looks and sounds wonderful......new blogs looking good too.......pinkies crossed no glitches with this one either,
    Julie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay it works :-)

    Wonderful photos....I still have nightmares from driving round that island and I was only the passenger lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck with the new blog Jain. The Icon is working I tried it.. Will do a blog post to let everyone know..xxx
    Looks like you and Julie had agreat time in Paris. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Das Blog-Gesicht ist sehr hübsch geworden und ich sage mal... Willkommen im Blogger-Miniland.

    Ihre Charakterpuppen gefallen mir sehr gut
    Jain.

    Liebe Grüße PuNo/Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog looks great. I love the pink witch on your side bar :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new blog is lovely, congratulations!
    Love from Lisbon
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  9. très joli , votre blog.. nous nous sommes vu à paris ? cordialement elfi

    ReplyDelete