Sunday, 18 July 2010

A Swap!


I don't think many people know I belong to a UK based Dollshouse swap group. I haven't been a member for long, but have always loved the idea of doing swaps. The group is a yahoo online group and is run by Rebecca Farwell. There are always different types of swaps to get involved with and you can do as many as you want. If anyone is interested in joining, there is the link on the side bar. You have to live in the UK to be a member. This is a picture of a little pod baby I made as a birthday swap. She is made from polymer clay and needlefelted pod.

7 comments:

  1. Jain that is one cute Pod Baby. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fabulous Jain, I love the colours! :o))

    Michelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your birthday swappee ( is that a word ??) will be delighted Jain,such a gorgeous wee pod baby !
    julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm number 98 of your followers.
    You have a very nice blog and you make very beautyful
    dolls and stuff!

    Greetings Jody.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡Que bonito y original! Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete