Sunday, 29 August 2010

Back from Scotland.





Well, back home after 2 weeks of variable weather and sometimes stressful campervan living!!!
My favourite place on the whole holiday was the Isle of Mull. We camped right on the beach edge as you can see from the photos.The other photos are of my 2 miniature schnauzers sat on my lap on the ferry to Iona. It was rather windy and Betty felt the need to have her arm round Macey. The weather was good here and no midges, due to the wind I think!! I found my Mojo here and have brought it home with me!!

I'm thrilled to read your lovely comments and hearing what makes you smile. Maybe some of these photos will too. A big welcome to my new followers. Another week left before I draw the winner of the giveaway. love Jain xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time Jain, the dogs are precious! And so pleased your mojo is back, looking forward to more wonderful creations from you soon then! Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it was good...now get sculpting - waiting with much anticipation!
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Doggy Pictures Jain, they gave me a chuckle. Glad to hear you had a good time and that you've found your MOJO. Can't wait to see the new creations.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wind swept dog photo was the best! lol ;o)) It's looks like a beautiful place, so glad that your mojo is back with you too. ;o)

    Michelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you had such a good holiday! :-) I LOVE the photo of the dogs face with his/her fur flying back in the wind. LOL It's a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol jain the pictures og macey and betty made me smile, they are so adorable and you knowI have a soft spot for betty !!
    glad that mojo is back, dont let it escape again !
    julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que simpatica foto de los perritos con los bigotes a aire jejeje
    Me alegro que hayas deisfrutado tus vacaciones.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete