Saturday, 7 August 2010

Club exhibition.


Have had a very busy day at York at our club exhibition today. I took my 1940's house. It went down very well,had admirers all day. It was good to talk to people who were not into the hobby as well as enthusiasts It wasa real struggle to get it there as it is so big and unfortunately has got some damage! It will be easy to repair it , but I don't think it will have another outing.

Also welcome to my new followers. I my getting very excited now that I am 3 followers are off 100. I am going to be having a giveaway when I reach that mark. Keep a look out! Love Jain xx

8 comments:

  1. Glad to read you had a good time!:) Sorry about the damages - good you can easly repair them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always hesitant to take my larger pieces out. Just moving them from room to room can be tricky! I'm glad the damage can easily be repaired but who needs that? It is nice, though, to be able to chat with folks about the hobby and having a beautiful example to show really does catch their interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a lovely day Jain, I hope the damage is easy repaired,its such a lovely house. Just moving my houses when we had work done on our real house caused damage so I can imagine a whole day out can be traumatic for a dolls house !!
    julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this house of yours. I do know from experience how difficult and problematic moving dollshouses can be! Whilst moving my witch's house outside to the summer house, the other person was too hasty in getting the house through the door and I lost part of my tall tree! I've had to repair it (just like you do a real tree!), thankfully you can't see it too much from the front.

    Michelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to hear that you had a lovely day Jain, but sorry to hear that your House was damaged. Hope its easily fixable. Your only 2 followers of the hundred now Jain. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great day out. Im forever changing locations for my houses so know the feeling and hoping its an easy repair and all is as good as new. Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nearly there Debbie!!!! LOL

    My house is fixable. Was asked so many times yesterday how long it had taken and when I thought, surprised myself that it had been 12 years!!!!! Jain x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Espero que puedas reparara el daño en tu preciosa casita.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete