Monday, 6 December 2010

Back from KDF.


I am very sorry my blog has been neglected so badly recently. What with getting stock together for KDF and starting up The Silver Kipper (jewellery) it has had to take a back seat. I have now joined facebook and when I work out how to link them ,will do.
It was touch and go as to whether Julie and I made it to Kensington. Both of us had to dig ourselves out at our houses, but once I got on the main road it was ok. We caught the train, which was cancelled, then delayed, but we got there in the end. Customers turned out too and Julie and I both sold well.
Some of the characters I brought home will be for sale from my website. They will be listed in there over the coming weeks. This is a photo of Jessama, she will be one looking for a new home . Jain xx

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you and Julie got to KDF & home again safely Jain. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear you got there and back safely and had a good day :)
    Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessama is lovely Jain, good to see you on Saturday, it is always nicer to see minis in 'the flesh' so to speak!
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that you got to KDF and you both had successful sales!

    I will be on the look out!! :o))

    Michelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could have gone, Lola was so sad when I told her we couldnt go this Christmas! Ill be looking forward to seeing the dolls for sale, I still long for more witches! Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete