Monday, 24 January 2011

New characters.






Well at last my website is back on and it appears it was nothing to do with me!! LOL
These are a few pictures of some characters I've done over the last week or so. They don't really go together ,just what I fancied doing. I'm working on commissions and some dolls to go to fairs, plus ones for sale. I have just been to The Miniature Scene dollshouse shop in York and will be doing a small display to be on show there. Will show some photos of it along the way.
Welcome to my new followers, hope you enjoy it here. Jain xx

6 comments:

  1. Oooh I do love the little girl she has such a great expression! The witch looks more wild than my 'Flo'! lol

    It looks like your characters have different looking eyes from the others that you've made...I think I noticed this on Dolores, maybe I'm imagining things! lol

    Fantastic work as always Jain.

    Graham is a lovely man (York Miniatures, I've bought loads off him and via him), lots of luck with that. ;o)

    Michelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle. You noticed the eyes. Delores actually has glass eyes I brought in, but the new dolls have handmade eyes and I'm very pleased with them. Do you like them? Can do so many different looks to them. Jain x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little witch to, she is abit scary! The one with the candy floss hair is a hoot and perfect for a witches sweet shop!
    Just looking at your coven pic in the side bar Jain, i think Id love a witch like the one whos serving drinks as abit chubbier than my other witches and another sitting with red hair , again like the one you have in the pic, so pencil me in for maybe one in a few months and one later on in the year could you? I cant wait to add to the coven, your characters are certainly addictive!! !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bit scary but so cool!:D Love their new eyes:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all fantastic. I love the eyes and the crocked teeth LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I love the new look eyes as they give so much character, it was the thing that drew me to the little girl so much. :o)) Fabulous and so IS Dolores with her eyes too! :o))

    Michelle xxx

    ReplyDelete