Friday, 4 March 2011

The winner of the Market research draw!!


Well has been a very busy couple of weeks. The display is now in situ in The Miniature Scene shop in York and looks good. As a result of it being there I was asked, along with Graham from the shop, to take part in a small documentary being made by film students at the University. I went along with some dolls and did an interview for them, scary!!!!!
The other news I have is, I am going to Chicago!!!!!!!WOW!!! Julie (Bellabelle dolls) has got a table at Chicago International show and I am going along to help and have a good look round. I have never been to America and am not brill at flying, so I'm a little nervous, but excited!!!
Now for the other news. Thank you so much to the people who took the time to reply to my market research questions. All the answers I got have been very valuable, it is much appreciated. All the names were put in a hat, the name picked out was' Helen'
Congratulations Helen. If you could email me your address I will send the little piggy home!!!!

Welcome to my new followers, hope you enjoy popping in here.
This is a photo of a little Noel Fielding that I have done for my daughter Ellie's birthday. She is a big Noel and mighty boosh fan.
Jain xx

7 comments:

  1. Great doll as usual:) Congrats on the interview and on going to America!:)Happy for you Jain!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Helen.
    What a fabulous opportunity Jain. I am so jealous, I love America and you will have a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time in Chicago!! Your work is awesome, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad youre coming with me jain,we will have a fab time in the windy city !
    Love Noel and I know Ellie will too :0)
    julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Helen!! Jain, What exciting news for both you and Julie! Chicago looks like it is an exciting city!! The show is supposed to be the best there is in the States!! You will be a big hit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you had a draw? ... I missed this somehow! :o( I wonder sometimes if I wander about in a total daze?
    Hope you & Julie have a fabulous time in Chicago!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Noel doll, I'm also a fan.

    Hope you have a great time in Chicago with Julie it was nice meeting you on Saturday at the NEC

    ReplyDelete