Thursday, 18 August 2011

Just finished, a commission!


Having not posted for so long thought I would just add a quick picture of a commission I finished today. She is a chocolate witch, a variation of the candy witch I have done before. I dressed her in chocolatey silks and she carries a tray with handmade chocolates made by the wonderful Mags (Magsnificent Miniatures) I know the photo is taken from above and is not showing her to her full potential, but she was a devil to photograph and I liked this one best,shows her kindly face.
It is now head down time to get stock together for Miniatura,Pudsey and Kensington. As I was reminded this week, it is only 5 weeks away!!!Yikes!!! Jain x

8 comments:

  1. Fab Jain, love her face and that tray is wonderful.......now get back in that shed and crack on , not long now till Miniatura ;0)
    julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jain she is outstanding! I love her face...oh it's just wonderful! Her filled tray is just as great, and those tiny mice did you make everything in it?!?! Hmmmm.. ;o)

    Michelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable Jain. Whoever she is for, is very lucky :)
    Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you made her very lovely!
    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. Yes Julie, am back in shed. Michelle, Mags cassidy(Magsnificent miniatures) made the beautiful selection of chocolates. Some very clever ideas!! Jain x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely witch - like the colours and the chocolates (looks so real)!
    Look forward to seeing you and your dolls in Miniatura!
    Love,
    Sahaya

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your creations...they make me smile :) I really like Flo!!

    ReplyDelete