Thursday, 29 September 2011

Look what I got at Miniatura!!!



I got the most special miniature at Miniatura! She is a miniature schnoodle, that is a Miniature Schnauzer x Miniature Poodle. She is now 9 weeks old and called Dora. She is a joy, but my other two Schnauzers are not to keen, there is a fair bit of telling off going on, and ignoring!!! They will come round, but these things take time.
As for Miniatura itself, I had a very good one in the end. A bit slow at times, but I now need to get my head down for more dolls for Pudsey and Kensington. It's not a easy task with a tiny puppy on the loose.
Here are two photos of Dora and also my stand at Miniatura.
Welcome to my new followers. Jain xx

8 comments:

  1. When I first looked at the tiy thumb nail of the dog I thought... NO WAY! That is the best miniature dog I have ever seen. LOL

    What a wonerful thing to bring home from the show. Dora is adorable. I am sure they will all be great friends very soon. :-)

    I am glad to hear you had a good show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable!!!! I LOVE that face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I thought the same as Catherine! lol A new mini pet, but a real one! lol

    LOVE the old ladies with their party hats on and the old witch sleeping in the chair! I did have a chuckle at those! lol

    Michelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's gorgeous...and so was your stand. It was lovely to see you and glad you did well.
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very successful trip in more ways than one!!

    Three dogs, gosh I can't get my mind round that - I am sitting here with Lily on my lap gnawing at her bone thinking, why aren't you asleep! - one is more than enough for me.

    BUT she is simply gorgeous no wonder Julie took one home too, how could anyone resist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh shes darling! Have fun with er, we are tempted to get another but dont think Bella would like it shes so jealous of other dogs! Glad it was a good fair, love the look of the witch with the old pram! Im hoping to come to KDF with EMily, Lola and maybe even hubby, saving frantically! Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone. She is adorable, but trouble too. She has a poorly tummy today. Think she has eaten rotten damsons from the garden!!!!
    As for Miniatura, it was good to sell so well, but now hard work is needed before Pudsey and Kensington or I won't have a display!!!!
    Jain x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ella es adorable!.
    Le deseo un buen espectáculo en KDF.

    ReplyDelete